Looking for kitesurfing equipment hire? We have a wide range of 2020 and 2019 Airush products available to hire. Please read all our conditions below prior to booking your equipment hire:
- Minimum skill level to hire is: Independent kitesurfer with deep water experience. You must have experience kitesurfing in a variety of wind conditions (light, moderate, strong). You must be capable of riding upwind easily and consistently. You must be able to make basic transitions.
- Only full sets of equipment hire are available (kite, bar, harness, board).
- Supervised hire only: we will appoint an instructor during your hire period. The instructor will look after you should you require any assistance (launch, land, rescue or board recovery).
- Only available in 2H blocks, starting at 12pm, 2:15pm or 4:30pm. 7 days a week.
- Equipment hire sessions must be booked and paid in advance. Please contact us for availability prior to checking out online.
- The equipment must be used at Pinnaroo Point and cannot be taken to or used in any other location.
List of equipment available for hire:
- 2020 Airush Lithium Core V11 series Sizes: 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m
- 2020 Airush Ultra Sizes: 3.5m, 5m, 8m, 14m, 17m
- 2020 Airush One Sizes: 6m, 9m, 12m
- 2020 and 2019 Airush Core Cleat bars with 24m Lines
- Airush twin tips: 135cm. 140cm, 145cm 150cm, 158cm
- 2019 Airush Hydrofoil with high lift front wing and 3 mast options (40cm, 60cm 80cm)
- Airush Sector (light wind directional board)
- ProLimit and Flying Objects waist or seat harnesses in all sizes from XS to XXL
Cost of supervised equipment hire:
- 2 Hours : $149
- 4 hours (2x 2 Hour sessions) :$279
- 6 hours (3x 2 Hour sessions) : $399
- 8 hours (4x 2 hour sessions): $499