Looking for kitesurfing equipment hire? We have a wide range of Airush products available to hire. Please read all our conditions below prior to booking your equipment hire:
- The equipment must be used at Pinnaroo Point and cannot be taken to or used in any other location.
- Minimum skill level to hire is: Independent kitesurfer with deep water experience. You must have experience kitesurfing in a variety of wind conditions (light, moderate, strong). You must be capable of riding upwind easily and consistently. You must be able to make basic transitions.
- Only full sets of equipment hire are available (kite, bar, harness, board).
- Supervised hire only: we will appoint an instructor during your hire period. The instructor will look after you should you require any assistance (launch, land, rescue or board recovery).
- Only available in 2H blocks, starting at 11:45 AM, 2 PM or 4:15 PM. 7 days a week.
- Equipment hire sessions must be booked and paid in advance. Please contact us for availability prior to checking out online.
- No security deposit required.
List of equipment available for hire
- Current year Airush Lithium kites: 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m
- Current year Airush One Kites: 4m, 6m 12m, 14m, 17m.
- Airush Ultra kites: 5m, 8m
- Airush Diamond kites: 5.5m, 7m, 9m
- Current year Airush Lift Kites: 7m, 9m, 12m
- Current year Airush Bars: Progression, Cleat and Access bars.
Twin Tip Boards:
- Airush Switch Progression twin tips: 135cm, 140cm, 145cm
- Airush Sonic (light wind) 150cm, 158cm
- Airush Apex Team V7 136cm
- Airush Diamond V6 133cm
- Airush team foil 121cm (2021) with 800cm wing and 95cm mast
- Airush Progression foil board with 1000cm wing and choice of mast (40cm, 60cm or 80cm)
- Airush Sector (light wind directional board)
- ProLimit and Flying Objects waist or seat harnesses in all sizes from XS to XXL
Life vests and helmets also available