2025 Airush Pre-Orders now available!

The 2025 pre-order deadline has been set for June 7, 2024. 

 

The pre-order page is now live here.

 

Please take the time to read the pre-order terms in the product description prior to placing your order

 

Please contact us if you wish to pre-order any items that are not listed in the pre-order page

 

Enter the coupon code at the top of the final checkout page

 

25% OFF any Pre-ordered items: PREORDER25

 

To get the highest level of discount, the order must be paid in FULL (no deposit) by the deadline of June 7, 2024. The coupon code will only work if you select the Full Amount payment option before adding the item to the cart.

 

20% OFF any Pre-ordered items: PREORDER20

To get this level of discount, a 25% deposit must be paid by the deadline of June 7, 2024. The remaining balance (75%) must be paid by August 7, 2024. If your order isn't paid in full by the due date (August 7, 2024) a 5% late payment fee will be added to your order.

 

15% OFF any Pre-ordered items: PREORDER15

To get this level of discount, a 25% deposit must be paid by the deadline of June 7, 2024. The remaining balance (75%) can be paid whenever you are ready to collect your order in Perth or have it shipped to your door.

 

We can’t publish any pictures or any detailed information about the new 2025 products until September 2024. However, we are excited to announce there will be a new Lithium V14 available in 3 color choices, the new Magnum bar with auto-untwist of the centre lines, new colors for the Switch V11 and Switch V11 team boards, new Apex and Apex team Twin tips. The rest of the range is essentially unchanged. Team kites are still available to order for all models (Lithium Team, Session Team, Lift Team, Ultra Team).

 

We anticipate pre-orders to arrive in Perth by the end of September 2024

 

Pre-orders are a great opportunity to order next year’s items at a discount, but also to order items we don’t always carry in stock such as surfboards, foilboards, hydrofoil, wings, team kites, high end AK harnesses, etc.

 

Superseded pre-order kite deals now available. Discounts from 30 to 63%!

 

Superseded pre-order kite deals are now back and cheaper than ever. Grab a bargain on brand-new superseded Airush kites. Discounts range from 30 to 63%.

 

Place your order here.  No discount codes necessary.

 

Please take the time to read the superseded kites pre-order terms in the product description prior to placing your order

 

Feel free to contact us via email with any questions.

 

Christian

 

Spread the love